Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Can I move photos from my camera to my Amazon kindle fire a PC

The quick answer is no, you possibly can’t. I’m sad, but that is just the way it is.


On the other hand, all hope isn’t lost in spite of this dreadful news. There are two main avenues you can still go down.


The very first is to simply message the photos to yourself and download them to your Kindle. This process works fine if you only need several holiday snaps or pictures of your little nephew’s birthday or what, but its not much use for a great deal of photos.


The 2nd technique is little more refined. With a hard disk, you can transfer pictures relatively easily from one device to the other, this may help you transfer a better quantity of photos and will likely take much less time.


The most suitable choice, Experts say, is probably the second, especially when you hunt down the “eye-Fi” SD card, compatible with most recent cameras (although, as always, it’s certainly best to double check). Sime, of The Digital Photography Educate website, was obviously impressed. In the review, he said,


“With the Eye-Fi X2 card, I could upload full res photos from my NEX 5  to my iPhone and then do what I wanted with them [Instagram / Facebook / Flickr etc] when you’re using the X2 card, you can connect the camera directly to your iPhone / iPad without having to use a Wifi router etc… You can also use the Eye-Fi app on your phone [iPhone and Android] to upload your images to your computer / Flickr etc. Yep – works, works well”.


He then gave an individual account of the Eye-Fi’s usefulness, which I have re-printed below.


“My wife and I went to the zoo with our almost-three year old a couple of weeks back and I had a look through her images afterwards, realising that there were images from her camera dating back to… well, when I gave her the camera! She’s currently using a 32GB SDHC card in there, and just leaves everything on the card! When I asked if she had copied any on to her computer, I was told “That’s too hard / I don’t have time / Where’s the cable” (Yes, a combo of the three, I didn’t press for details…;) So – I cunningly swapped out the existing card for the Eye-Fi card, loaded the app on her Macbook and added it to start when her computer starts, but to hide in the background (This is an option in the application) so basically, the camera connects to her laptop whenever it can and copies the photographs across – they are there, ready to use. Guess who won ‘awesome technical husband of the week award?’ (Obviously a lot of you are tech savvy, but well… )”


In no way let it be said that I disregard a question of yours without making a proposal of my own.


You’ll permit me a brief tangent, there is the line in a single of the beloved books of my teen years ‘Have Nice Day: A Tale of Blood & Sweatsocks’ by Mick Foley (which is the immense book about life generally, even when you are not a wrestling fan) where Mick says, “I had always felt that it was not good enough to shoot something down – It was best to have a answer”. Take that and work with it, reprobates.



Can I move photos from my camera to my Amazon kindle fire a PC

No comments:

Post a Comment